On Wednesday, Samsung finally unveiled its much-awaited smartphone Samsung Galaxy Note 4 along with its first unique side display smartphone, Galaxy Note Edge. This new smartphone, Note 4 features a new improved S Pen stylus with pressure sensitivity along with a new smart select feature including new options for calligraphy as well as signing pen writing ones.
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 is a cracking refinement on its predecessor, Note 3. It is spectacular update and improvement by the company on shortcomings of Note 3 without any much change in its looks as well as functions. This smartphone will be made available across the world including all the major carriers.
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Specifications
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 is a Micro-SIM smartphone which weighs about 176 grams. It features S Pen Stylus and fingerprint sensor.
This smartphone sports 5.7 inches super AMOLED display with a pixel density of 515ppi and Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection.
Note 4 features onboard internal memory of 32GB along with RAM of 3GB. Users can also extend the memory up to 64GB via microSD card.
It sports 16 mega pixels autofocus rear camera with LED flash and optical image stabilization. It also features a secondary camera of 3.7 megapixels. Its camera features dual shot and simultaneous HD video and image recording.
This smartphone ambles on latest android offering Android KitKat. Since, two versions are released; one is equipped with 2.7 GHz quad-core processor while other with 2.3 GHz & 1.9 GHz quad-core processors.
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Features
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 is considered to be a major upgrade from Note 3 which was released a year before. The company included various new and unique features to this new release and even stick to some features including technology that only helped Samsung to be on the top spot worldwide in the market share.
- Super amazing and attractive eye-catching HD display with exceptional picture quality and vibrant colours. It has got amazing viewing angles.
- Samsung focused on its camera upgrade and gave it a boost with 16 megapixels rear camera. It has got amazing picture quality in the poor lighting situations as well as in zoomed shots.
- It features improved and upgraded new S Pen Stylus which helps in capturing photos as well as in taking hand notes quickly.
- A major improvement in the user interface of the Note line series. It has got transparent widgets that help in viewing the apps working in the background.
- Tremendous improvements in the battery life of Note 4 than the previous models. It has 7.5 percent longer battery life now and gets fully charged in around 45 minutes.
- It sports the feature of wireless charging and for the same Samsung used magnetic resonance technology which will not allow the user to carry any extra charging pad.
Despite the launch of its counterpart, Note Edge will receive much more attention for first few weeks than Note 4 but still it is the main device for the company that is more likely to be bought by people. It is a flagship device by the company offering best display with spectacular hardware and design capabilities. It is the best device to stand out against the upcoming larger screen smartphones, soon to be unveiled. Note 4 will be available four colour variants i.e. Blossom Pink, Charcoal Black, Frosted White and Bronze Gold.
Are you looking to buy Samsung Galaxy Note 4? If yes, then what attracted you the most about it? And if no, then what you disliked about it? Please share your views and enlighten us.
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Price in India
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Launch Date in India
Read about Samsung Galaxy S6 here: http://mysamsunggalaxys6.com/